FS: Arc'teryx Alpha SV Jacket - XL Cayenne - £350

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 msyea 15 Jun 2015
premier post photo
Arc'teryx Alpha SV Jacket - XL Cayenne

Same product as http://arcteryx.com/product.aspx?language=EN&gender=mens&category=Shell_Jac...

DESCRIPTION
A classic piece recreated using exceptionally durable, N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro fabric that is extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant. E3D patterning creates an ergonomic fit for extra ease of movement paired with an athletic fit leaves room for winter layering. Traditional bellowed, crossover pockets remain accessible while wearing a pack. The helmet compatible StormHood™, drawcords and pit zippers all adjust with one hand and the removable HemLock™ inserts keep the jacket in position when worn underneath a climbing harness... See weblink above for more info.

RRP £500. Selling for £350 ono. + P&P at cost. Or collected free from Brighton, London Bridge/Victoria.

Selling due to XL being too large for me. The jacket has only been worn for about 2 weeks. It has been washed once with Nikwax Tech Wash but a few minor marks remain (I'm not going to scrub them to prevent excessive wear on the face-fabric). The expert spotter will notice that the lefthand arm pocket is a slightly different tone, this is due to an official Arc'teryx repair being made on the pocket. There is now one extra seem below the pocket but the repair was done by Arc'teryx and the seam is constructed identically to the rest of the jacket and has no adverse effectiveness of the jacket.
OP msyea 18 Jun 2015
In reply to msyea:

No one? Now £300 ono. inc. P&P (I was only being a scrooge for not including it anyway).

If it cannot sell here does anyone know anywhere else to sell it? It's literally in mint condition, it's a shame it's not being used.
 Denni 18 Jun 2015
In reply to msyea:

Hi there,
I don't want it but I'd say that I appreciate how expensive it is new and that you'd like to claw back as much as you can but I sold one last year, same jacket, same size, brand new with the tags and only got £250 for it.
I'd say that someone forking out £300 on what is a second hand jacket is pretty unlikely.
As for other places, good old fleabay and there is a Facebook group called Outdoor Gear Exchange UK which has 20k odd members so you might get it sold on there.
Good luck! Den

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...