kinetic revolution 30 day challenge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 fmck 21 May 2015
Started this and wondered if anyone on here has done this and how beneficial they found it.

It does give a good stretch. The standing on one leg waving the other leg and arms back and forward with your eyes shut. I feel like someone is taking this p##s!

http://kinetic-revolution.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1782f03224a6b20...
 The New NickB 21 May 2015
In reply to fmck:

I've not done it, but James Dunne does have a good reputation.
OP fmck 23 May 2015
In reply to fmck:

Only on day 5 and my legs haven't been this good since my sprain in April!

I use some of the stretches before running as well and the whole daily session is a bit of a workout in its self.

SouthernSteve 24 May 2015
In reply to fmck:

I found the Hip Strength Workouts For Knee Rehabilitation information useful last year and recently attended a morning workshop at which James Dunne was very sensible and practical. My physio / trainer had said many of the things emphasised in the workshop, but it was really good to see how changes in posture and technique changed the feel of the run on the track as you worked through different things. I would stick at it, as long as you are not hurting.

HTH SS
 deepsoup 25 May 2015
In reply to fmck:
Is it worth doing while not running on account of a sore achilles*? Not full of crazy plyometric type stuff is it? :O)

* - I'm choosing to believe it is *not* an injury, but just to be on the safe side I'm having a month or so of no running, plenty of stretches and wotnot, ice etc..
OP fmck 25 May 2015
In reply to deepsoup:

Not as far as I've got day 7 stage two. It's all stretches that I now use before running. The balance exercises are comical but it has improved for me although not sure for what use. I have to accept I cannot stand on one leg while waving the other leg and arms back and forth with my eyes shut. Its impossible for me although again why I would require that tool in everyday life is beyond me.
 deepsoup 25 May 2015
In reply to fmck:
I could definitely stand to have better balance and don't mind looking daft. :O)
Thanks, I think I'll give it a go...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...