2/3 Bedroom House for Sale in Llanberis

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
In between the rain, Llanberis is probably the best place to live on earth...

After moving to Sheffield 2 years ago (what was I thinking?) I am now looking to sell my property in North Wales. Located - as any good house should be - with a view of several world class climbing areas including Cloggy, the Pass + Slate Quarries, it's even within a 10 second walk of Pete's Eats. It's going to be sad to see it go...

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch, otherwise here's a bit of blurb from Rightmove. For more information visit: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50381270.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A spacious mid terrace property which is to be sold with no onward chain. The well appointed accommodation which briefly comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room to the ground floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor landing and a further attic room (which is currently being used as a bedroom) to the second floor area.

Spacious and modern mid terrace property
Two bedroom & attic room
Lounge/dining room & kitchen/breakfast room
Bathroom, double glazing & gas central heating
Rear enclosed yard

Lounge/dining room 21'6" x 14' (6.55m x 4.27m). Front aspect double glazed window, laminate floor, radiator, modern feature fireplace with a gas fire inset, TV point, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard.

Kitchen/breakfast room 13'1" x 12'3" (3.99m x 3.73m). Range of wall and base units with contemporary work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for gas range cooker, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, tiled floor, heated towel rail, wall mounted boiler, rear aspect double glazed window and double glazed door.

First floor landing Radiator, front aspect double glazed window and stairs leading to attic.

Bathroom Panelled bath with chrome shower attachment, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c, vanity wash hand basin, laminate cladding to walls and ceiling, frosted double glazed window, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.

Bedroom one 9'7" x 9'2" (2.92m x 2.8m). Radiator, rear aspect tilt and turn double glazed window and built in wardrobes.

Bedroom two 10'4" x 9'2" (3.15m x 2.8m). Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.

Attic room 14'1" x 14'9" (4.3m x 4.5m). (Currently used as a bedroom). Velux window, radiator and TV point.

Outside Enclosed rear yard.
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKC:

Sad to hear. I slept there twice, great house.
In reply to Terry James Walker:

I know Terry, it's very sad to see it go - I loved that house!
 Misha 21 May 2015
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKC:

Surprised the attic isn't a bouldering cave, good angles there. Looks very nice, I'd buy it if I were moving to Llanberis but unfortunately I'm not... Good luck!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...