FS: Full ski touring setup

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 NottsRich 14 May 2015
premier post photo
I'm selling my Atomic Panic skis with Fritschi Freeride Pro bindings. I've used them for 2 'seasons' (in reality about 4 weeks) for touring and resort skiing in the alps, and a couple of days in Scottish resorts. They are 165cm long, and 121-87-112mm. I got them new in 2013, but I've now bought some lightweight race skis and want some much bigger powder skis, so these have to go to fund that.

I'm 5'9" 65kg and they suit me perfectly for touring and resort skiing. For me they're also fine on powder with my rubbish technique. I'm sure someone heavier and with better technique would also be fine. I bought them because of their all round performance for my first set of touring/resort/play/do-it-all skis. Worked great for me!

They have some scratches on the bases and around the bindings from normal use, but nothing to worry about. For example, the heel release lever on the bindings has lots of scratches from using ski poles to release them. They had a full service before my last trip (base grind and edges), and I've now got storage wax on them for the summer. Just needs scraping off and they're good to go.

Pictures here. I can email more if required.

http://postimg.org/gallery/2q710vurs/

http://postimg.org/gallery/3eueq75oe/

I'm asking £350. Also included is a set of fully cut skins in immaculate condition, and a ski bag.

Viewings welcome (Edinburgh). Courier delivery at buyers expense, or I fairly regularly drive between Edinburgh and Fort William, and occasionally down to Derby.

Please send me an email if you are interested.

Rich
OP NottsRich 19 May 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

Forgot to say that the bindings are size small, with a size adjustment of 260-315mm. I'm a size 8 regular UK shoe, and have the bindings set to 300mm. I expect they'll go up to a UK 9/9.5 but you'd have to check as it depends on the BSL of your boot.

OP NottsRich 20 May 2015
Will consider offers around £320.
nigeo 28 May 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

Hi mate. Do you still have the skis?
Thanks
OP NottsRich 08 Jun 2015
In reply to nigeo:

Hi, sorry I've been away for a little while. Yes, I do still have the skis.
 neilmclean 10 Jun 2015
In reply to NottsRich

Hi there, did you sell these?
OP NottsRich 11 Jun 2015
In reply to neilmclean:

Still available, the person above didn't respond to my email.
 neilmclean 16 Jun 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

Hello again, please send fee more pictures of bases to my email is 1972.neil@gmail.com
OP NottsRich 17 Jun 2015
In reply to neilmclean:

I will try to get some sent over tonight. The bases currently have storage wax on them as mentioned above. Any particular areas you want pictures of?
OP NottsRich 18 Jun 2015
In reply to neilmclean:

Sent you an email with 4 pictures. Let me know if you don't get it.

If anyone else is interested, images of the bases here:

http://postimg.org/gallery/23gbk1ecs/
OP NottsRich 12 Aug 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

Still available.
 Oli_31 18 Aug 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

yhm
OP NottsRich 03 Dec 2015
Still available. Now £320.
eavzy 28 Dec 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

Hello, are these still for sale?

Cheers, matt
eavzy 31 Dec 2015
In reply to NottsRich:

Hi Rich, I've sent you an email, can you get back to me.

Cheers.

Matt
OP NottsRich 11 Jan 2016
Now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...