Live in Penrith? Want a £20 Cotswold voucher?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 cacheson 08 May 2015
Hi folks, having a bit of trouble getting B3 boots for my girlfriend as she has really small feet. The Go Outdoors shop in Penrith has a pair in her size, but as we are from Edinburgh we can't go and pick them up ourselves. We asked if they could send them up, but apparently that's "impossible"...

So we are offering a £20 Cotswold (or Go Outdoors) voucher in exchange for someone buying this pair and sending them up. We will pay for all the expenses via paypal.

Please get in touch!
Cheers,
Chris
 mike123 09 May 2015
In reply to cacheson:
Several people off here live in Penrith so Shouldn't be a problem. Would they really need paying ? I would hope not.
It's really not that far for a day out, if you have a car , 2 -2.5 hours.go early . Day out in the lakes, cragging at castle rock or Eden valley sandstone (if that floats your boat) . Hit GO at opening time, rest of the day in the lakes wearing new boots.
No car ? Train to Carlisle then Penrith , walk to GO , it's not far from the station . Maybe Meet up with some one off here for days cragging, back to pen for trains home.
If you get no joy , I will be in Penrith later next week (wed or Thursday not sure yet) and will do it for nowt ,providing it's all set up and I just have to collect and then post , which will be the following day. Won't have time to faf as I will just be collecting a new mixer early ish and then coming home to cock city.
Edit: just typos.
Post edited at 10:20
OP cacheson 14 May 2015
In reply to cacheson:

All sorted now, thanks for the help

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...