FS: Family tent for sale outwell montana 6

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 littleduck 07 May 2015
Price: £450 inc.
Outwell Montana 6 man tent . plus large extension. main tent built in ground sheet. extension includes groundsheet.
Full footprint and carpet included.

2 bed room large family tent with large living room (can also be used as large sleeping area),standing For tall person, carpet, footprint, large enclosed extension with groundsheet used as kitchen,/dinner) Side porch and entrance has been used only for storage.
can also sell 3 shelf cupboard and and outwell cook stand and outwell wardrobe.
separate porch entrance.
2011 model.
Stored in dry garage. Carpet stored inside.
used as base camp tent for a for 3 summer holidays. pitched in shade in france twice so very little uv damage. Only pitched 3 times. Cleaned and dried carefully before storage.
slight snag in zip at end of run on main front door easily fixed with a stitch to stop it it running past faulty tooth 1 inch from fully open so very minor fault.
cost 900 new in total. Only used in school summer holiday twice.
Lots of years left out of it. suit base camp group tent or larger family. solid steel poles solid top quality large tent. .

Used for about 50 nights.

No longer needed as family can't camp any more.
Can include family cookstand and 3 shelf cupboard with zip code bug proof mesh for small extra charge.
Will advertise here for a few weeks before putting on eBay.
Featured in many websites. Look up on yeomans. or utube. Montana 6.
Feel free to come and look in Wigan.
We climb all over uk so can possibly deliver.
message or email me to discuss
llechwedd 08 May 2015
In reply to littleduck:

Seem to be <£400 new from Taunton Leisure...
OP littleduck 10 May 2015
In reply to llechwedd:

yes but the extension was 250 as well
and I'm including footprint carpet extension and some furniture!
OP littleduck 10 May 2015
In reply to littleduck:

original cost was
450 tent
250 awning
90 carpet
40 ish footprint

All of that with some cupboards 450

OP littleduck 12 May 2015
In reply to littleduck:

£400 now
 BRUCESTRAC 22 May 2015
In reply to littleduck:

second hand prices for big tents are much lower than that mate in the real world...
I had a Vango Diablo, mint only used a handful of times...150 quid I got, same with other models..
You´ll be lucky to get 250....
 Denni 22 May 2015
In reply to BRUCESTRAC:

He'll definitely get more than £250 for all of that on fleBay.
Tent extension, easily £150 by itself and another 300 for the tent, footprints and carpet.

If I were the OP, I'd stick it on UKCampsite, the Outwell selling page on Facebook and Outdoor Gear Exchange on Facebook. Unlikely to be around for long on a couple of those sites.
OP littleduck 26 May 2015
In reply to Denni:
Thanks guys I put it on there and yes outwell tents do hold their value. I've had loads of enquiries and may split it. been offered 150 for the extension ...
 gribble 29 May 2015
In reply to littleduck:

This is giving me hope! I'm looking to sell my Vango 800 tbs for £100. It's a cracking tent, but looks like I might be able to ask more. Definitely the season to sell them though...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...