VW T4 camper van for sale

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 David Myatt 07 May 2015
premier post photo
Our’s from new on 1/8/96, this is an EMC Ltd “Breakaway” conversion of a 1.9TDi VW T4. In 2004 we got Mill Garage, in Dunns, LeisureDrive’s Scottish distributor, to install a LeisureDrive hightop with roof bed and overcab storage shelf. Mileage is 167,277.

For more photos, please see:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132964702@N05/?

The front passenger seat swivels, the 2 burner plus grill kitchen unit can be removed (we’ve transported an upright piano inside!) the 3 seat bench (with 3 seatbelts) folds down via the rock and roll mechanism to give a 5 ft wide flat bed big enough for 3 adults. In total, 5 can travel and sleep comfortably, although we’ve only had the 3 of us in it, plus dogs. Below the rear seat are two cupboards, big enough for the smallest Porta Potti. Please note, the Potti in the photo is not included as its now in our new van. Behind the rear seats, both above and below the (removable) bed shelf, is loads of luggage space.

There is a rear roof storage locker mounted behind the back seats, and the high-top provides huge storage if not being used as a bed.

The van comes with a 3 bike Fiamma tailgate-mounted rack, 2 additional winter tyres, an Apache (Cabannon) side tent with sleeping annex, plus an Electrolux 3 way fridge and hook up cable.

This has been my wife’s daily vehicle until last year, when we bought a new T5. There are no dents, but wheel arches do have a small amount of rust, as one would expect on a van of this age. Its been serviced and maintained without compromise and we have all the receipts from the last 18 years, the original documentation and 3 ignition keys.

The van runs very reliably. Last year we did 5,000 miles to Italy via the Alps. After the trip it was MOT’ed (no advisories) since when its been garaged in our barn. I will get it MOT’ed again as part of the sale, so it will have a full 12 months. The log book has the van correctly classed as a Motor Caravan.

We’re in central Scotland. I’m looking for £7,950. Please call me on 07771 774190 if interested.

Thanks, David Myatt
OP David Myatt 20 May 2015
In reply to David Myatt:

Van now sold, thanks all.

Cheers, David

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...