sleeping bag

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 27 Apr 2015
Any recommendations?
It's to use in my camper, three seasons, my duvet just take up too much room.. I'd like something reasonably priced, (obviously), and fairly roomy. Because it's not going to be used outside or in severe conditions I don't think it needs any trick features, but I'm open to advice. Cheers.
 Mostin3 28 Apr 2015
In reply to Removed Usergilesf:

For use in a camper van, I could recommend the sunglak sleeper extreme. It's very roomy and warm and is a very reasonable price. The only downside is, is it doesn't pack down the smallest. However. If properly compressed and using the compression straps on the stuff sack, it can be compressed to a surprisingly small size.
 LastBoyScout 28 Apr 2015

Vango Stratos 250 or 350? Under £50
Marmot Wave II or III - not sure on price, but prob less than £60.

Just get down to Blacks/Millets or Cotswolds and see what's on offer?
Bellie 29 Apr 2015

I have a Snugpak softie Autumn for sale if you are interested. Comfort rating -5. The bag has a baffle expander which opens up to give more room in the bag in summer, and you can close it to get a snugger fit when its cold. Used a handful of times, and always with a liner.

Its proved warm for me in winter.

Thats if you want a mummy bag.

Its a LH zip £30 plus postage at cost

I also have a Ayacucho Sky350 bag for sale - RH zip. This is so cosy and warm. Again - seen light use. This is easy to wash too. nice material inside the bag. £30 + post

Sorry if its a thread hijack. Feel free to ignore.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...