Cic hut help!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nicjbuk 19 Apr 2015
If anyone is up the cic hut on the ben this week, my mate left his trainers outside. Due to the cornice being detached above no.4 gully we bailed down red burn. If you are local to fort William could you leave them at the fire station. Long shot I know but don't ask don't get. Cheers
 Nathan Adam 20 Apr 2015
In reply to nicjbuk:

Hey dude, I've got your mates trainers. Was up a run tonight, will drop them into the fire station tomorrow!
 rossn 21 Apr 2015
In reply to Nath93:

Well done mate. We'll arrange to get them back.

RN
 rossn 21 Apr 2015
In reply to nicjbuk:

See that boy if he fell out a window.......... I wonder if brought the socks and T shirt down. Ha Ha.
 Nathan Adam 21 Apr 2015
In reply to rossn:

Shoes, socks and glasses case. The t-shirt was too much, I've only got two hands haha!
 rossn 21 Apr 2015
In reply to Nath93:

No problem mate I had written the T shirt off. The trainers etc weren't mine by the way, they belong to the third member of our party. Thanks again.

RN
 Nathan Adam 21 Apr 2015
In reply to rossn:

That's them dropped in at the station, the lad didn't know who they were for but he took them off me anyway and said he'd set them aside and ask around the other boys about who they were for.
OP nicjbuk 21 Apr 2015
In reply to Nath93:
superb effort. Thanks a lot. Hopefully that karma thing will come around and give you a lottery win or something. You are a brave person handling them trainers.
Post edited at 13:07
 Andy Cloquet 21 Apr 2015

If Nathan was looking for a business venture he could do no worse than offer a There 'n Back' Carry Your Load Service!
 Nathan Adam 21 Apr 2015
In reply to Andy Cloquet:

It would certainly help keep me fit anyway haha!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...