Misc Clothing Rab, Buffalo, Bergaus, TNF, Ultura

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 sleavesley 12 Apr 2015
I have a variety of gear available as it is not used and with the arrival of my second son looks less likely to be used.

I am open to sensible offers.
The items are available for collection in cash or they will be posted by myhermes tracked.

If you have any questions regarding the items feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Items can be viewed/picked up/tried on in Wrexham.

Rab (Small, although i can fit in it with a t-shirt and have a 44 inch chest!) Belay jacket comes with stuff sack. Hasn't really had much use as I purchased it for the other half who prefers slim fit fashion type M&S coats to my dismay (she also has an Alpkit jacket that only gets wear when REALLY cold!). £25

Buffalo mountain shirt with hood. This is well worn but still serviceable. Again only selling as it doesn't get used.Size 44 £15

North face insulated trousers these have a couple of crampon tears that can be seen in the photos Size 32 mens £15

Berghaus Orange Extreme 3 layer goretex jacket with hood Size Large - detachable hood, zipped pockets. Internal snow goggle pockets. Slightly dirty but not noticable until really close up (obviously you could clean and proof it). Only was worn as a winter jacket. £65

Altura (M) short sleeved cycle jersey Includes Giordana padded cycling shorts £15

West Midlands Rock 1995 second edition £35 Posted

North Wales Rock Ground Up - Good condition £18 Posted

Eastern Grit, Good condition Only ticks on two pageson Frogatt pages and a slight mark on the page with Three Pebble slab (p276) £18 Posted

LLiwedd Climbers Club guidebook by Kelvin Neal £6 posted Good condition

Photos can be viewed on the link below

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9aJKHn

Will also add photos and descriptions for more cycling and climbing gear when I get around to sorting (Some DHB and ultura cycling)

Berghaus Arete 45+15 (from memory) the pull cord opening has broken - will upload photo later

Regatta 85L rucksack - good if you like taking the kitchen sink on D of E etc - will upload photo later.
 Jack Finney 12 Apr 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

YHM regarding Buffalo jacket, thanks.
OP sleavesley 12 Apr 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

Buffalo Mountain Shirt now sold
OP sleavesley 12 Apr 2015
In reply to sleavesley:
Rab belay jacket sold.
Post edited at 17:22
 buffalo606 17 Apr 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

Yhm re north face trousers
 Jack Finney 17 Apr 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

Buffalo arrived today well packaged, thanks. Good guy to deal with.
OP sleavesley 17 Apr 2015
In reply to buffalo606:

Hi just replied to message.

Measures 31 Inch inside leg on trouser.

Unsure of the model but they are a few years old. I know they are not freedom though.
OP sleavesley 17 Apr 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

Also replied to enquiry about North Wales - it's a 2nd edition 2009. Not the 3rd edition 2014 ( of which I don't know the differences anyway).

NickStaff 21 Apr 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

Interested in the cycle jersey - any chance of a piccie of the shorts (what size are they?), thx
OP sleavesley 30 Apr 2015
In reply to NickStaff:

Sorry Nick been away.
If you send me a DM with your email I will send a pic of the shorts too.
They are L but being Italian more like a small. I would hazard a guess at 30-33 inch waist.
NickStaff 03 May 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

No probs. They'll be too small for me then. Cheers Anyway.
OP sleavesley 05 May 2015
In reply to sleavesley:

Bergaus Extreme Goretex jacket now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...