Crusher Fingerboard mounting device

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Zombieclimber 06 Apr 2015
http://crusherholds.co.uk/fingerboard-mounting-device-2

Has anybody used this or know anyone who has used it and got any feedback?

My concern is, it will break the door frame.. Please erase my concerns so i can train at home.
 llanberis36 06 Apr 2015
In reply to jugforathug:

Hi

I have a crusher board and fix it with the fittings that beacon climbing centre make. Fits within the door frame and really solid. This combination is great, and with only the fittings that stay up, the board slots in when using and neatly out when not
 CrawfMatt 07 Apr 2015
In reply to jugforathug:

I've got one. I've been using it with a Beastmaker 1000. They work great and after 2 months solid use there isn't any damage to be seen. One of the frame hanging pull up bars has caused far more damage on another door.

Its very solid when done up with hardly any flex.
In reply to jugforathug:

The crusher board is great - solid and excellent value. The only thing to think about is how solid/wide your architrave is on your doorframe. For us the board is super solid when used on someone else's normal width properly put on doorframe.

However, in our silly rented flat with cheap everything, the frame is very narrow so it feels a bit unstable and walks a bit so you end up doing fingerboard on sloping pockets...!
OP Zombieclimber 08 Apr 2015
In reply to Just Tintin:
Nice one! Thanks for that guys! Now, all i need to do is convince the wife it isn't going to destroy the door frame!
Post edited at 13:50

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...