camera person needed to make a very short film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 gribble 26 Mar 2015
Hello all

I'm optimistically on the hunt for a clever person with an hour to spare who can record a simple video sequence. I'm doing a very brief presentation for a university course, and I've decided this would be best described through a climbing sequence.

My intention is to have short clips close up of some hands/feet on holds, and some shots covering the whole route. This would involve a happy volunteer most likely dangling in a harness to get some of the shots.

I would guess it would take about an hour in total, and the location I have in mind is Burbage North, closest block to the road (ie Chant, Curse etc). I can supply transport (from Sheffield), all climbing gear, tea/coffee and bikkits, and post-climbage pint or two. What I don't have is a video camera, other than the tired one on my phone...

If this interests you, please pm me or reply to this thread. I'm hoping to get it sorted before the end of the Easter holidays. My availability is varied, but with summer daylight about to kick in there should be plenty of options.

Thanks very much
cheers
Graham
OP gribble 26 Mar 2015
In reply to gribble:

hopeful bump...
 marsbar 27 Mar 2015
In reply to gribble:

I think a clearer title might help attract the right person, location and that its a climbing film.

Hth, and have a bump anyway
OP gribble 27 Mar 2015
In reply to marsbar:

Thanks for the bump! Unfortunately, I'm a bit rubbish with titles an' fings like that. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...