Rock boot warranty return

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mr Trebus 17 Mar 2015

Hi,

The sole on one of my katanas has delaminated where the sole meets the rand on the toe. I think it happened after torquing my foot in an (indoor) finger crack.
They have been worn a bit, but I would say they have a load of life left in them and I don’t really want to climb in them as it will destroy the rubber.

What are the chances of La Sportiva accepting them as warranty return? I have never had a pair of shoes delaminate like this, but I don’t really want to spend cash posting them that could be spent bodging / resoling them.

Cheers, Al
 galpinos 17 Mar 2015
In reply to Mr Trebus:

Take them back to shop you bought them from and go from there.

I've had a pair of whites do this. Took them back to Outside and got a replacement pair on the spot. From the amount of wear on the shoe it was obvious I hadn't used them that much.
OP Mr Trebus 17 Mar 2015
In reply to galpinos:
Bought them on line though so would have to shell out for recorded postage to them and potentially back if they don't accept them.

Got to be in it, to win I guess,

Cheers, Al
Post edited at 13:51
 danm 17 Mar 2015
In reply to Mr Trebus:

If the online shop are any good, you'll be able to email them some photos to their customer service team to get an indication of whether it's worth your while posting them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...