Johnny Dawes lecture London

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 JSPather 05 Mar 2015
premier post photo
The man who brought the world's it's first E9 with the infamous Indian Face and seemingly had the most impressive year in climbing history in 1986 is coming to London to share his tales and wisdom. Johnny is so much more than a climber who pushed through the grade system, he was a climber who truly mastered movement with jaw dropping bold and dynamic climbing.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=NfhZFGQv7Ew&

Buy tickets here: http://www.overhangclimbing.com/products/johnnydawes
jasonpather 19 Mar 2015
In reply to JSPather:

not long to go - get your tickets now
In reply to JSPather:

My favorite climbing video. Dawes leading The Quarryman...
jasonpather 31 Mar 2015
In reply to JSPather:

Hi all, we are sad to announce that the lecture has been cancelled. You will be contacted shortly about refund options.

Thank you
 Dell 31 Mar 2015
In reply to JSPather:

I hope not due to lack of sales. Cos I was gonna go but hadn't bought my tickets yet!
 BarrySW19 01 Apr 2015

It did seem kind of strange to schedule the lecture for what's really the first big climbing weekend of the year though. I'd have liked to go, but I'll be stuck in the traffic jam trying to get back from Cornwall at that time.
 Co1in H 02 Apr 2015
In reply to JSPather:
Good job I couldn't afford the train ticket from Manchester via Sheffield because of the engineering works.
However I had posted my book to a mate in London to get signed for me, so that's £6.60 down the tube. Not a lot of money to many but we pensioners are on a tight budget!

Matthew Terry 19 Apr 2015

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...