Jackets, Boots & Equipment Clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Paluchi 27 Feb 2015
After moving back to the UK after being in cham for the last few years, ive realised just how much crap ive amassed over the years. So im having abit of clear out. All prices do not include P&P, add £3.20 for first class postage, multiple items will be combined where possible. Boots will obviously be substantially more.

Scarpa Rush Ski Touring / Mountaineering Boots. Size 29.5
Top of the range touring boots in as new condition. Only used for 6 days. Soles un marked and only a few very minor scuffs. Extremely lightweight, weigh less than my mountaineering boots and very warm too. Great for accessing alpine ice route or up and over missions not just touring. £180
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251858942323?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksi...

Mountain Equipment Kalanka Jacket – Large, Black with blue zips
Absolutely bombproof goretex proshell jacket in very good condition. No marks or rips, although i have repaired one of the velcro closures on the arms. Doesnt affect the jacket in any way. Pictures speak for themselves. £150

Mountain Equipment Bastion Jacket – Medium, Black with blue zips
Only worn twice, great jacket. Tried convincing myself it was the right fit but unfortunately its just abit too small. As new condition. £85

Patagonia Houdini hooded Windproof in Grey – Medium.
Great extremely lightweight windproof, packs down to smaller to than an apple. Perfect for taking on multi-pitch rock routes. Only used half a dozen times. Very good condition. £40

Adidas Terrex Green Hooded Fleece – Medium.
Never worn, received as a present but already got a shedload of midlayers so its never gets used. £30

Patagonia Simple Guide pants – Small, Tan colour (Im 6ft 30 waist and they fit perfect)
Probably the best softshell pants ive ever owned, great for multi pitch rock to Scottish winter. 1 small crampon tear on the bottom of the leg and 1 small area of slight colour loss on 1 bum cheek due to a world record speed bum slide descent of the red burn on the ben. £30

Rab Vapour rise pants – Blue, size small.
Great pants and in vgc if it wasn’t for the 2 substantial repairs to the inside legs from crampons. £10

Bergahaus Pants – Black Medium.
Well used but life left yet. Really handy venting zips on the thighs. £10

Selection of unused pegs, knife blades, Lost arrows and channels. £5 a piece

1 brand new size 8 Wild country hex (blue) - £10 delivered

1 60cm MSR snow picket. Multiple tied in points. Only used a handful of times. Great for creating anchors on gully routes with difficult / no protection or for last anchor on baron summit plateaus. Like this http://www.firstascent.co.uk/msr-snow-picket.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAgranBRDitfS... - £12 delivered

Grivel Helix Ice Screw medium (16cm) – vgc, no falls, only placed a handful of times. £30

Black Diamond Express Ice Screw 16cm - vgc, no falls, only placed a handful of times. £30

La Sportiva Batura Gtx, UK 9.5 EU 44. Used for 2 summer seasons in the alps and 2 winters in the UK, so plenty of scuffs and scrapes but still years of life left yet. Soles still in decent condition. See pictures. £160 delivered

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Gtx, UK 10 EU 44.5. Very well worn and much loved. Were still used last winter as a second set of boots when on multi day winter climbing trips. Theyve now been relegated to 3rd spot and as such don’t get used. Still warm and waterproof but soles very worn. Front crampon cleat has all but disappeared (got the Cuillin rock to thank for that). Still more than capable of climbing grade V ice with C2 crampons though. Ideal for someone just starting out but not wanting to spend a fortune on some boots - £45 delivered.

Panasonic TZ25 12mp Camera, Great wide angle lens with full HD video recording. Also got full manual modes for the more creative photographer. VGC, will also come with free leather case. Very rarely used - £60

Ive also got a shedload of casual clothes that I haven’t worn in several years, all designer brands and only worn on a few occasions. Pictures speak for themselves. All T shirts £5, Polos £10. Sizes M or L. Contact me for more details.

Pictures of everything can be found here –

http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Paluch1/library/UKC%20Sale

Payment via Paypal or bank transfer.

Thanks for looking,

JP

crisky 02 Mar 2015
In reply to Paluchi:

I'll take the Vapour rise pants, I've sent you a PM. Cheers
OP Paluchi 02 Mar 2015
In reply to Paluchi:

ME Bastion Jacket, Rab VR pants and Hex now sold.

Open to sensible offers on the remaining stuff. Let me know if anyones interested in either pair of the mountaineering boots and ill upload some pictures.
 Paul38uk 03 Mar 2015
In reply to Paluchi:

Got the Bastion a Jacket this morning. Really good comms, and jacket is as described. Thanks again
 themattyshep 20 Mar 2015
In reply to Paluchi:

have you still got the Patagonia guide pants and is it £30 with P+P. also im guessing you still have the tshirt with 3 stripes and a pocket?
cheers .
 Ironcedar 22 Mar 2015
In reply to Paluchi:

Hi, do you have either the Batura's or Nepal's left?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...