For sale, brand new winter protection

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 the abmmc 21 Feb 2015

premier
Right, continuing my sale of stuff I bought thinking I would use it, and never have. See photo attached.

6 X BD express ice screws, never been placed, 2x19cm, 2x16c, and 2x13cm. I paid shop price for these and you will know what that is.

4 other ice screws, grivel and simond,; all four 22cm. these are older type and don't have screw in handles like those above. these were about £35 each when I bought them.

2 ice screw pegs, from the old school. I can't even remember what I paid for them and am open to offers.

9 assorted pegs, never used. These are all brand new and have never been hammered.

2 x warthogs for frozen turf.

1 x deadman.

And finally, not winter protection but cooking for a big party in winter, a Jetboil Helios Guide stove. In almost as new condition as used only three times. Pictures of this available on request.

All of these, except the Helios guide have never been used. Better pictures if you want are available.

Payment by bank transfer only, I don't like PayPal. UKC know my address and so will you if you want to buy. These are in as new condition and I will sell for a reasonable price. I've become too old and fighting too many injuries to put these things to good use; I'd like to see someone using them instead of them sitting in a cupboard. I live just outside Falkirk in Scotland and I will pay postage, so let your offers reflect that.

Please contact me with reasonable offers and I'll get back to you.

Tom Rollo
Post edited at 19:00
Iago 21 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Hi, can you send some peg pics? I´d be interested in three of the ones looking like knifeblade boogaboo type.
OP the abmmc 22 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

3 of the BD ice screws have gone, 13cm 16cm and 19cm. Some interest in the other BD ice screws.

Tom Rollo
OP the abmmc 23 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Right, I have interest but no money except for the 3 BD ice screws: 13, 16, 19 and the pegs and warthogs. Someone is going to get back to me today about the remaining ice screws and I'm waiting to hear about the helios guide. No one is interested in the deadman, I wonder why that is.

Thanks to everyone for their interest; those who've bought the stuff, I hope you get good climbing with them.

Tom Rollo
 markneilly346 23 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Interested in the deadman, how much were you wanting?
OP the abmmc 23 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Right guys, all that is left are the four older screws, without the screw in hangers. They're good screws and were sold to me as easy to place! They are in as new condition and have never been placed on a route.

I'm looking for £15 for each of them, and I'll throw in 4 Grivel Expressos which you can attach directly to your harness and stops your screws wrecking your waterproof trousers or getting damaged. Pictures are available on request.

If anyone wants to buy these for the £60 plus £6 for courier by FedEx then please let me know.

Tom Rollo
 /tmp 24 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

yhm

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...