Some brand new winter stuff for sale Apex, Lynx and pair ropes

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 the abmmc 19 Feb 2015

I have two apex axes with additional mixed picks for sale. I bought them last year thinking I would use them and have never been near using them. they are brand new but without the tags. I see you can buy a pair with tags for £280 so I'd like to match that and will throw in the extra picks which cost £30 each.

I also have brand new with tags Petzl Lynx crampons. Again, bought last year but never used and never even fitted to my boots. They are in their little orange crampon bag that comes with them. I would like to get £140 for them.

Lastly I have two dry treated colour contrast edelrid merlin 8mm x 60m with dry advanced shield. These were bought in 2009 so technically are out of date. I can tell you however that they have sat uncoiled inside a DMM double rope bag in a dark dry cupboard in my "climbing room." I will chuck in the rope bag and would like to get £160 for the pair.

It's about a year since I sold anything on here. As before I would like to sell at the nearest price I can get as above, and I will send on the stuff tracked postage (my cost) as soon as I see the money has been transferred into my account. Email me through here and I'll get back to you.

Pictures are available upon request.

Tom Rollo
Post edited at 20:37
OP the abmmc 20 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Well that's the crampons gone and some interest in the ropes. I want to sell the axes and have had no interest in them so far. The lowest price I'll sell the DMM Apex axes with additional mixed picks is £216. Anybody want brand new never been used DMM Apex axes with additional picks (cost to you in shops is £349) but from me is £216?
 Clambermark 20 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Hi Tom
How about £200 for the axes.
I can have the money to you in no time at all.
Cheers
Mark
OP the abmmc 20 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Sorry guys, everything is away. Just back from delivering axes and ropes at Stirling services.

Mark, you were offering more than I got for the axes, some good Liverpudlian talked me round very easily. Good luck in finding a pair of axes somewhere else.

Tom
 climber34neil 24 Feb 2015
In reply to the abmmc:

Crampons arrived today, many thanks, pleasure doing business with you, excellent prompt delivery as promised. Highly trusted !
OP the abmmc 24 Feb 2015
In reply to climber34neil:

Thanks Neil, I hope you get lots of use with them next week on the Ben. Good climbing!

Tom

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...