Malc Smith Training Holds available now

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
Stonesmith Holds have been carving and moulding new shapes for almost a year now.

Malcolm has just finished this series of training holds for anyone with a board. They're blocky and lightly textured so are super skin friendly.

If you want to get strong you know what to do.

Take a look at them on our website http://stonesmithholds.com/ and pick up a set of 25 at the discounted price of £56! You'll even get a set of 10 foot jibs thrown in.
 Morgan Woods 14 Feb 2015
In reply to The Climbing Academy:

where are the handholds?
 Fraser 15 Feb 2015
In reply to Morgan Woods:

That be them! I can recommend this set - they have a really nice, finger-friendly texture, quite similar to wood so are good for training in that your fingers give out before your skin does. Plus, the variety of angles on the faces makes for loads of setting options.
In reply to Fraser:

Very tempted to get a set or two of these.
How do you get the foot holds?
Not clear on the website

Thanks
 Fraser 16 Feb 2015
In reply to Richard Justice:

These ones?

http://stonesmithholds.com/product/malcs-board-foot-jibs/

I presume just ordering through the website. (I'm local to the place they're made so got mine direct.)
In reply to Fraser:

Hi that's the ones but how to get free?
 Fraser 16 Feb 2015
In reply to Richard Justice:

The way I read the OP is that if you order a set of those hand holds, you get the foot jibs set thrown in for free, presumably automatically. You could always email or phone them to get confirmation.

Hi there Richard, I've only just read this thread. If you order through the site, you'll get 10 free foot holds for every set of Board Holds that you order. Hope that helps.
Rich
 Andy Morley 24 Feb 2015

Would they be suitable for installing on an external wall?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...