DMM renegade sizing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Morning ,

I'm thinking of buying a DMM renegade harness as they are on offer at Joe Browns for 39 quid.

I'm a 32 waist normally, what size should I get ?

It looks like 32-ish size is almost between the small and the large sizing, and unfortunately the small sizes have sold out .
Will the large be OK or will it be too loose ?

Renegade owners ?

M
 Matt Schwarz 02 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC: i have a renegade 2. size 33/34" waist normally. the medium needs to be fully tightened when climbing in just a tshirt. i think they're a little generous on the sizing.
hope that helps.
matt

alastairbegley 02 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC:

I have around a 31" waist and I am definitely a small
 tehmarks 02 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC:

I'm a bit under 30" and I'm in the middle of the size range of the small. When I bought it I was right at the small end at 28", and it was one of the only harnesses that I could find that went small enough to fit comfortably.
In reply to MGC:

Cheers for the info folks
Looks like I wont be buying one as I can't get medium at £39 .
Bugger

M
 tehmarks 02 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC:

I was about ready to jump until I realised it's the old version on sale (which is a good thing, I don't really need a new harness!). The old-style gear loops aren't ideal. Still a great harness though, especially for £39! Maybe order a small and see if it fits, being able to return if not? I reckon there's more than 2" of adjustment left in mine, and if Alastair is a small at 31"...?
 Budge 13 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC:

I have just bought a large which despite me having a 36" waist I only just fit if I lose weight Ill need a new harness. They are definitely sized on the large side. With a 32" wais a large will definately be too big in fact you would probably get into a small
 StephenS 13 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC:

Agree with Budge as I done the same
 Andypeak 13 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC:

Im 34 inch waste and Ive got a large in the old style. im pulling it as tight as it will go, Iit will definitely be to big if you are 32.
In reply to andy.smythe:

I bought a large but had to send it back as too big.
I am a 34 waist in most things
 Tim Sparrow 13 Feb 2015
In reply to MGC:

Medium. I am 32 inch as well and in summer clothing I can tighten it right up to the limit. A large will be mahoosive on you.
Ideal with winter kit though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...