FS: Ski touring skis, bindings (fit B3s) & skins

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Andy Kuszyk 20 Jan 2015
premier post photo
Hi All,

I'm selling a ski touring setup that I purchased a few years back for approaches in winter. I only used it a couple of times and it's in good condition, although the skis are second hand so they've got signs of wear underneath (nothing too bad - I've downhill skied in them a couple of times too).

What's for sale is:

- Pair of Volki P9 skis, 175 cm long.
- Silvretta 404 bindings which fit B3 bindings, so you can wear your mountain boots in them. The heel unlocks for touring/skinning.
- A pair of ex-army skins - these didn't come with any attachments at the top for securing them to the skis, so I stitched a webbing loop on which works just fine. The skins themselves are still in great condition (as new when I bought them and they've been used by me once).

I've got plenty of photos - if you're interested, get in touch and I'll send them over.

I live between Stockport and Buxton (New Mills, SK22) and would be looking for someone to collect. I could deliver in a 10 - 15 mile radius at the buyers expense.

I'm looking for about £170, but am open to reasonable offers.

Cheers,

Andy.

OP Andy Kuszyk 27 Jan 2015
In reply to Andy Kuszyk:

Skis/skins/bindings still available. I'd accept £150.

E-mail me if you'd like some more pictures.

Cheers,

Andy.
OP Andy Kuszyk 03 Feb 2015
In reply to Andy Kuszyk:

I'd also consider selling the bindings and skins separately - email me with offers.

Cheers,

Andy.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...