looking for a winter climbing/mountaineering partner. scotland

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tom.organ 22 Dec 2014
Hi Im looking for a winter climbing/ mountaineering partner in Scotland for late January/February time. i don't have much winter experience but i am fit and keen to learn as much as i can. i am looking at doing a course in Aviemore but prices are steep and just really want to find someone willing to have a good day or two out. Im 22 i climb trees for work so Im pretty familar with rope-work and also done a fair bit of rock climbing. would also be interested in a few weekends in Snowdonia
thanks guys, if interested please can you email or send us a text
tom.organ@hotmail.co.uk / 07817798890
 Derek 22 Dec 2014
In reply to tom.organ:

Hi Tom. I would be able to take you out for a couple of days over a weekend in Jan or Feb. Looking to doing my MIC assessment this March. PM me if you think this could work for you.

Regards, Derek.
 petrch 22 Dec 2014
In reply to tom.organ:

Hi bud,

Sounds like we're in a pretty similar position. Been looking at Glenmore's winter lead Clombing course but just not sure I can stomach the cost.

Part of me would prefer the adventure of just getting out their with another young, keen climber and trying stuff out. I'm from around 5th Jan - 11th Jan with a car from London and then every weekend until Mid Feb. Give me a shout if you're keen on coming along!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...