2015 Coaching Holidays - Kalymnos and Font

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Adrian Berry Global Crag Moderator 10 Dec 2014
premier post photo
For thirteen years we have been running holidays for climbers keen to push themselves to new levels while getting as much quality climbing done as possible. This year Lucy Creamer and Simon Rawlinson joined Adrian Berry and Gaz Parry to bring more variety and experience to the team and to be able to keep up with the demand!

In Kalymnos last September we successfully tested a new format allowing clients to have a much greater choice as to what the emphasis of their week should be, while maintaining a low (1:4) ration between coaches and clients. In 2015 we are offering more places than ever before - but trips are booking up fast!

The Fontainebleau Workshop with Adrian Berry, Gaz Parry, and Lucy Creamer (£500)
March 28th to April 4th 2015 (fully booked) and September 5th - 12th 2015

This coaching week is aimed at improving climbing technique through bouldering in Fontainebleau. Due to limited accommodation, the group size is fixed at eight and the week always books up well in advance. The March/April trip is now fully booked and so for first time we have added a second trip in September - coached by Gaz Parry and Lucy Creamer which is currently booking up.

http://positiveclimbing.com/climbing_coaching_holidays/fontainebleau_coachi...

The Kalymnos Workshop with Adrian Berry, Gaz Parry, Lucy Creamer, and Simon Rawlinson (£550)
May 2nd - May 9th 2015 2015 and September 19th - 26th 2015

The Greek island of Kalymnos for the setting of this week aimed at pushing your sport climbing levels. We now offer a choice of workshops so you can have the weeks exactly as you like it - and you can end the week onsighting, redpointing, or climbing big multi-pitch routes over on Telendos. The May trip is booking up quickly, so get in quick if you want to join us on that trip.

http://positiveclimbing.com/climbing_coaching_holidays/kalymnos_coaching_ho...

You said it:

“Thanks for an epic week and for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm. It's totally changed my approach to sport climbing and I can't wait to put all the stuff I've learnt into practice.”

"Thank you for a great coaching week. I was certainly pushed to my limits and beyond which was what I wanted, and I know what weaknesses I have to work on."

"It was a great experience. Even in my wildest climbing dreams I never thought, that I would once attempt a 7c+/8a. Thank you and Gaz for your trust in my ability to do all the moves and almost climb the route. I will surely try it again, when I come back."

"Reflecting on the experience at Kalymnos, I am really pleased with the week spent with you and Gaz. It exceeded my expectations mainly because you had high but reasonable expectations for everyone and provided lots of positive feedback."

"I thought it was altogether very well planned, and the coaching by the two of you was excellent. There was a relaxed and fun atmosphere throughout the week, and at the same time I felt like I was being pushed and working hard on my climbing. "

“Thank you for a fantastic opportunity. I think I'm still on a high.”

“The course has changed my understanding of what I can achieve, left me motivated to make further progress and hopefully go again next year.” “Thanks! I loved it and will be working on my climbing using all the new information.” “It was a fantastic trip, possibly the best I have ever been on.” “I really enjoyed the week. I wanted to be pushed to my limit and I was.”

“It's really like I've discovered climbing again for the first time and I'm currently resetting my targets for things I never would have thought I would be able to climb.”

“Thanks again for running a great trip, and for all your help with our climbing, it was fantastic!”

“We were extremely impressed and pleased with how you and Gaz were able to manage the instruction and coaching amongst all the group. I really can't imagine how you could improve on that.”

“Would definitely recommend the course to friends - thanks for an excellent week.”

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...