FS: TNF Ladies Down Jackets and Goretex Shell

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Dark-Cloud 02 Dec 2014
Price: £200
Got the following items for sale, if i don't get any interest in a day or two then onto the bay they go !!

Ladies Down kit:

The North Face Summit Series Catalyst jacket, 800 Fill, Hooded, Silver/Grey, size Medium, 3-4 years old, worn used but loads of life left in it and in good condition, £35 including postage

The North Face Summit Series Down jacket, 700 Fill, can't remember model but similar to Nuptse but more technical, Hooded, Purple, green zips, size Medium, 3-4 years old, worn a few times and in VGC, £55 including postage

The North Face Summit Series Crimptastic vest, this is a North Face sample, Blight Blue, size medium, 3-4 years old, worn a few times and in VGC, £35 including postage

Ladies Shell:

The North Face Point 5 Summit Series Jacket, Goretex Pro-Shell, Green with white zips, size Small, 3-4 years old, worn a few times, in VGC, £75 including postage

Photos available on request, would prefer payment by bank transfer, or you can pick up and pay cash, PM me for details of where and how.

R0bbie 02 Dec 2014
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

yhm
OP Dark-Cloud 02 Dec 2014
In reply to R0bbie:

YHM back.
OP Dark-Cloud 03 Dec 2014
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

OK, i can't read, the purple 700 fill down is actually a small !!
 jacobjlloyd 05 Dec 2014
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Do you still have the catalyst? If so, any chance of a photo?
OP Dark-Cloud 06 Dec 2014
In reply to jacobjlloyd:

Yep, still got it, you emailed me about it i think ?

The person who offered on it hasn't paid yet so will send a photo over to you in a moment, if they haven't paid by Monday i will let you know, check your mail in a moment
 Djdbebsjdjsbsk 09 Dec 2014
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Hi - what's left?
OP Dark-Cloud 09 Dec 2014
In reply to nc:

Hi, just the Crimptastic vest and the Point 5 Shell, both really good bits of kit if you are interested let me know, deals can be done !!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...