Survey for an Outdoor Education Student

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 LisaOB94 01 Dec 2014
Hi there,

My name is Lisa and I am currently studying an HND in Coaching and Development of sport with a view to working in the outdoor industry. Part of my course requires some research on a topic of our choice so I have chosen the Advancement in Outdoor Performance clothing and Equipment. I would really appreciate it if anyone could take a few minutes to fill out my survey for college. Its 10 multichoice questions and won't take any longer than a few minutes. I have attached the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JV6WQQX

Many thanks fellow adventurers!!!

Lisa
 mike123 01 Dec 2014
In reply to LisaOB94:
done. you should know that these surveys have a bad rep on here as they are often poorly worded nonsense. yours, however, was quick and simple.
 Trangia 01 Dec 2014
In reply to LisaOB94:

Done. I agree with the last poster's sentiments
OP LisaOB94 01 Dec 2014
In reply to mike123:

Thanks very much for filling it in for me, it's a great help!

Sorry to hear they have such a bad rep and I hope mine wasn't too awful haha!
OP LisaOB94 01 Dec 2014
In reply to Trangia:

Thanks very much for filling my survey out
 goose299 01 Dec 2014
In reply to LisaOB94:

Done - one of the quickest surveys I've done on here
 wbo 01 Dec 2014
In reply to LisaOB94:
I filler out the survey and it was generally ok. However I am not sure by cost in q5. Cost of purchase, cost of development?
 colinakmc 01 Dec 2014
In reply to LisaOB94:

Done. As previous posters, quick and straightforward. Q5: I guess no company is going to spend money developing a £1000 pair of gloves cos no one will buy them! (Reductio ad absurditum)
 didntcomelast 02 Dec 2014
In reply to LisaOB94: nice simple survey. Sorry about the subject matter for the reply to my final question ( if the survey is not anon that is)

AlanLittle 02 Dec 2014
In reply to colinakmc:

> Q5: I guess no company is going to spend money developing a £1000 pair of gloves cos no one will buy them! (Reductio ad absurditum)

Does happen to a degree. Maybe not to the point of £1000 gloves, but Mark Twight for example was involved in developing cold weather gear for US special forces that was pretty much state of the art, and led to the development of new materials that "trickled down" to the leisure market, e.g. Polartec Alpha. I assume the US military is less price sensitive than the average climber.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...