La Sportiva Mens Batura Evo, Little Used, Size 46

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Northern Star 20 Nov 2014
premier post photo
Pair of La Sportiva Batura Evo boots I purchased from Adventure Peaks in Ambleside this July to go on their Alpamayo Expedition to around 6,000m in Peru.

The boots have only been worn a handful of times and have some light wear to the soles and a small crampon scratch to the fabric of the left boot, as can be seen on the inside of the rear boot in the photo. Apart from that in fantastic condition, with box, tags etc included. Size is 46 or approx UK 11.

The boots are the most comfortable boots I've ever worn and performed effortlessly on the cold and steep ice of Alpamayo. The integrated gaiter is a brilliant feature and the boots are a lot lighter than most other high altitude or winter Alpine boots. Would be perfect for cold Scottish winter climbs or trips to the Alps this winter.

I also own a pair of La Sportiva Nepal boots and these Batura's are overkill for the type of mountaineering I'll be doing over the next few years. Hence I'm reluctantly going to sell them.

These boots retail at £400 new but I got 15% off that price when I used my expedition discount at Adventure Peaks. Looking for somewhere in the region of £250.

I'm located in Didsbury, South Manchester so if you live close then you're welcome to come and try them on before buying. Fit is the same as other La Sportiva mountaineering boots so if you already know your size then these should be fine for you.

Happy to post at cost, and please drop me a message if you'd like more info, photos etc. If you leave your mobile then I'd be happy to give you a call.

Andy
Big Mountain Man 21 Nov 2014
In reply to Northern Star:

Wrong size for me but.............Hold out for the £250!

Thats a great price
 Scott Rankin 22 Nov 2014

Still available?
Northern Star 25 Nov 2014

Hi all, thanks for the interest. These boots are now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...