High Altitude Gear Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Axel Smeets 06 Nov 2014
premier post photo
Hello all

I'm selling a pair of La Sportiva Olympus Mons boots (size 47) and a pair of unused, still with tags Rab Expedition Down Salopettes (size M).

The Olympus Mons are used and a few seasons out of date (see picture - they now have a new design). However, they're in good condition, plenty of life left in the sole and were fantastic on a recent trip to a 7,000m peak. One of the boots has a slight crampon tear in the gaiter and this has been patched up. The patch is about 4cm x 3cm in size. These boots have several expeditions left in them and I'll be sad to see them go. However, I won't be doing anything too high for the foreseeable future so they may as well be cashed in. More pictures are available on request.

I'm a size 10.5 or 11 in normal shoes/trainers. The size 47 gives me room for a thick pair of socks and my usual foot swell at altitude.

Looking for £200 delivered.

The Rab Down Salopettes (http://www.theoutdoorshop.com/showPart.asp?part=PN34766) are brand new (I bought them in September 2014 for £225) and are unused and still tagged. The size is medium..... not much else to say as they are exactly as they would be in the shop! They were not used on my recent 7,000m expedition as it didn't get cold enough to use them.

Happy to listen to offers on these. I paid £225 for them. That's all I'll say.

I'm based in Sheffield if anyone wants to view the items.

Cheers
Big Mountain Man 09 Nov 2014
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Are the salopetes still for sale?
OP Axel Smeets 09 Nov 2014
In reply to Big Mountain Man:

Hi there

Yes, both items still for sale.

Cheers
 daviess566 09 Nov 2014
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Hi are the salopetes still for sale?
OP Axel Smeets 09 Nov 2014
In reply to daviess566:

Yes, still for sale.
 daviess566 09 Nov 2014
In reply to Axel Smeets:

I can text you if you give me your mob number - may be easier. I am interested in the salopetes
OP Axel Smeets 10 Nov 2014
In reply to daviess566:

I've emailed you.

Cheers
OP Axel Smeets 13 Nov 2014
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Both items still for sale.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...