BMC NW Area meeting and AGM

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
The next BMC NW Area meeting and AGM will be held at the Black Dog, Belmont on Monday 24th November 2014 at 19:30.

Please note that the AGM has been brought forward because of the resignation of the Chairman. Consequently new nominations for chairperson will be essential.

As usual sandwiches and chips will be provided by the BMC. With a good turnout it should provide an excellent opportunity to meet up with your mates and bully one of them into being the next chair.

If you have any burning topics for discussion please raise them either here or by a mesaage to the secretary (me).
In reply to harold walmsley:
Please note that a draft agenda can be viewed on the BMC website. It will be updated as new special topics are added.

So far the special topics are:

The publication of the Lancs bouldering guide.

The selection of an area rep for the new BMC hillwalking working group (details can be seen in the meeting documents posted on the local areas page of the BMC website).
Post edited at 10:30
 Team BMC 23 Oct 2014
Link to BMC North West Area Meeting information on the BMC Local Areas site:
http://community.thebmc.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=3286

A discussion (condemnation) of recent hold chipping activity has been added to the Agenda. The updated agenda can be seen on the BMC website.
 robin mueller 14 Nov 2014

> A discussion (condemnation) of recent hold chipping activity has been added to the Agenda. The updated agenda can be seen on the BMC website.

I've not heard about this. What has been chipped?

> The publication of the Lancs bouldering guide.

Yes, and I'll have some for sale too. Come along and get your hands on the best bouldering guide Lancashire has ever had. Buy a few and that's all your Christmas shopping sorted...

In reply to robin mueller:

The bouldering at Hoghton I'm told (info from Les A.).
 robin mueller 16 Nov 2014
 robin mueller 24 Nov 2014
In reply to robin mueller:
Bump. This is tonight. All welcome...

Location - Black Dog, Belmont
Time - 7.30pm
Post edited at 12:43

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...