New climbing shop for you - Bergfreunde.co.uk

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 tom-bf 10 Oct 2014
premier post photo
Hi there,

my name is Thomas from the Bergfreunde team. We are a German based online shop for climbing, mountaineering and outdoor gear located near Stuttgart, Southern Germany. As some of our customers asked us about simplifying shipping to UK, we decided to build an English, custom-tailored version of our German shop: http://www.bergfreunde.co.uk

What do we stand for?

• More than 10’000 products and 250 brands

• Ready to ship within 24 hours to GB (Monday to Thursday)

• Free delivery from 80 GBP to GB

• Excellent customer satisfaction (Trusted Shop: 4.9/5.0)

• Customer focused – we’re as climbing-crazy as you are!

• Pricing in both GBP and EUR

You want to know more? Get an insight into our company: http://www.bergfreunde.co.uk/about-us/

As we know that a new shop is always an unknown shop, we want to provide you a special voucher for your first order: 10% off any item*! Just input the code bf2014uk in your basket case. Check it out - new gear just arrived!

Last but not least, do you have any idea how we can get better? Give us feedback – right here!

Thank you very much & rock on,
Thomas

-----
http://www.bergfreunde.co.uk
*10% off any non-discounted item except books, magazines, DVDs, GPS devices, avalanche receivers and coupons. Minimum order value 50 EUR/40 GBP. Reedemable only once per order. Cannot be combined with other vouchers. Valid until October 31st 2014.
 jimtitt 11 Oct 2014
In reply to tom-bf:

As a regular German-based customer I´m happy to recommend Bergfreunde, they do what they say!
 Mike Mead 13 Oct 2014
In reply to jimtitt:

+1. Bergfreunde are also my go-to online shop in DE
 Duncan 88 14 Oct 2014
In reply to tom-bf:
Does anyone know if we order something from this site whether we will hit with import duty/tax when it comes into the UK?

Thanks
 jimtitt 15 Oct 2014
In reply to Duncan 88:
No.
In reply to Duncan 88:

> Does anyone know if we order something from this site whether we will hit with import duty/tax when it comes into the UK?

> Thanks

You will have paid German Tax in the price so you can't also pay UK tax as it's a transaction within the EU.
 clare_bear 16 Oct 2014
In reply to tom-bf:

I've ordered from these guys for years and have always been massively impressed by their speed of delivery and range of products...

Even when you've added on postage it still seems very reasonably priced.
So glad it's in English now as well - many an evening was spent google translating the check out procedures.....

Big thumbs up to bergfreunde......

jimbob1992 16 Oct 2014
In reply to tom-bf:

How do i get the pricing to be displayed in GBP on the UK site?

Thanks,

James
 jimtitt 17 Oct 2014
In reply to jimbob1992:

If you click on a specific item to view it you´ll see the sterling price below the Euro one.
 BarrySW19 13 Nov 2014
In reply to tom-bf:

Doh - missed the 10% offer - do let me know if it comes back over the winter - looking for some ropes before next season.
OP tom-bf 17 Nov 2014
Doesn't matter, cyber week and black friday is coming next week!

I'll start another premier post to let you know the deals of the day, starting on cyber monday 24th.

Cheers,
Thomas
In reply to tom-bf:
Hi, is this offer available for new customers in Januray 2015?

Many Thanks

Jamie
Post edited at 15:46
OP tom-bf 19 Jan 2015
In reply to Speedy_Gonzales:

Hi Jamie,

no the offer has already expired, sorry.

But if you are interested in climbing gear you should read next weeks ukc newsletter. We'll insert a new deal there that may be attractive for you.

Cheers,
Thomas

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...