FS: soloutions/aid kit/gloves/crampons

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 GraMc 07 Sep 2014
Price: £240

la sportiva soloutions size 42.5- £40. Great shoes and only Lightly used, with rounded edges, unfortuntely I've had to admit that they just dont fit.

a brand new pair of metolious pocket adiers- £45 for the set (usually £70)

pair of brand new black diamond dynex 115cm daisy chains £35 for the set, or £15 each (usually 60)

Arcteryx Beta AR gloves size large, black- £70- very lightly used, they are probably the best gloves I've ever owned but they are just slightly too big, (usually £170)

Black Diamond stinger crampons- £50 well used and most of the points are a bit rounded, however a new set of front points on them and they will be good to go!. They also come with a spare pair of long bars.

All prices do not include P&P. I'm glasgow based so happy to meet in the surrounding area, if anyone would like to see some photos let me know!

cheers.
 timofy 07 Sep 2014
In reply to Ginger McGrath:

Can I get the pocket aiders?
Cheers
OP GraMc 08 Sep 2014
In reply to timofy:
Hi Sorry I'd already replied to another email before I had seen this, both the aiders and daisys are now sold.

I also forgot to mention that the stingers come with a spare pair of front points
Post edited at 12:51
In reply to Ginger McGrath:

Hi I will take the solutions and the stingers and pay the postage if you are happy to post them.
P
OP GraMc 09 Sep 2014
In reply to taddersandbadger:

just emailed you

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...