FS: DH Bike, winter kit, biking kit, GPS

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 peebles boy 20 Aug 2014
premier post photo
Price: £1050
Bit of a clear out of bike, biking stuff, climbing stuff, random bits and bobs. All prices (other than Giant Glory DH bike) include 2nd class delivery, buyer pays for any upgraded postage wanted. All photos can be found in this facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152562506505865.1073741881.7386...

The items:

£800 - buyer collects
Giant Glory 2008 DH Bike - specs: Size medium, Boxxer Team forks, Hope 6pot brakes, SRAM X7 shifter and X9 derailleuer, RaceFace Atlas 780mm bars, Hope Headset, Funn bar clamp, V12 pedals, E-thirteen chain device and bashgaurd, Maxxis High Roller 2.5 super tacky tyres. Bike shows signs of use associated with a 6 year old DH bike but is in sound order (just back from 2week Alps trip, has had a full strip down and clean and grease since then).

Raveltik Gladiator Variant Technical axe and hammer with free CAMP rigid crampons. Used twice, fully taped uppers and squash taped handles, cosmetic wear but otherwise as new
£160.00

CAMP HMS and Figure 8, used but decent condition, no burrs or anything, £10

CAMP twin nut, size 4+5, £4.00

661 Comp Ellbow Pads, size small, £25

Camelbak 2litre insulated, good condition, £12

661 Riot Elbow Pads, used, good condition, small, £15

661 Dirt Jump knee pads, used, ok condition, size medium, £15

Magellan 300 GPS (old school, no maps just grid references), £20

Garmin Etrex GPS, £45

2x old ice screws, sharp enough for low grade fun, £12

Front sections for Grivel G12 crampons, used but plenty life left in them, £12

Size medium Berghaus fleece Gillet, £12

Paypal or bank transfer, willing to knock a bit off for cash and collection (Peebles area only), any questions I would prefer Facebook message rather than replies on here as I don't have much internet access at the moment.

Cheers,
Gordon
OP peebles boy 20 Aug 2014
In reply to peebles boy:

Sorry, Giant Glory should read 2006, size small frame.
 stuart58 20 Aug 2014
In reply to peebles boy: hi look on sort pursuit you can buy the axe and hammer brand new at £69.60 each = £139.20p

OP peebles boy 21 Aug 2014
In reply to stuart58:

Stuart,

Thanks very much for your post. I see you have similarily mentioned this on a separate advert last winter for someone selling a pair of these axes. Though as per the previous advert, I assume you are not actually looking to buy a pair?

For reference - Sports Pursuit are sold out.
For reference - these axes retail at £145 (each).
For reference - squash tape and postage will cost you more than £10 if you were to buy the axes from Sports Pursuit (which you can't, as they are sold out).

I suggest you have a look at the idea of supply and demand - I can supply two nearly new top end technical axes at a price that you cannot get anywhere else (unless Sports Pursuit get their hands on some more end of season axes from Raveltik).

It's great that you are willing to flag these things up though. If you ever post anything for sale and I can find it cheaper anywhere else I will endeavour to return the favour.

Cheers,
Gordon
 sebbo 21 Aug 2014
In reply to peebles boy:

+ free crampons.

Handled with grace - very commendable!
 stuart58 21 Aug 2014
In reply to peebles boy:
Sorry I was in
Away trying to help
OP peebles boy 25 Aug 2014
In reply to peebles boy:

Gillet sold (I think!)

If no offers by end of week (Sunday 31st), all other kit will likely end up heading for ebay.

Cheers,
Gordon
 Ally23 27 Aug 2014
In reply to peebles boy:

Hi which etrex model is it ?

Thanks
OP peebles boy 29 Aug 2014
In reply to Ally23:

Will check later and get back to you.

Gillet now sold.
OP peebles boy 30 Aug 2014
In reply to Ally23:

Axes now sold, Crampons available still tho. Ten quid posted?

Etrex- no idea of model I'm afraid, it says 12 channel on it and when you turn it on there's a little quick man with a flag that walls about the screen planting flags, text on screen at this point says 2000-2005 Garmin copyright. Hope that's of some help!
OP peebles boy 01 Sep 2014
In reply to peebles boy:

Limited internet this week so not on ebay til next weekend if anyone is interested.

Axes sold.
Gillet sold.
DH bike sold pending payment.

Willing to haggle, stuff needs gone to a new home!

Cheers,
Gordon

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...