FS: Mountain equipment ogre jacket

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 walkingOn 02 Aug 2014
Price: £150

Mountain equipment ogre mens jacket colour black size medium. Excellent condition hardly used always been a little too big.

OP walkingOn 02 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

Price includes postage and packaging .. Probably worn about three or four times and in excellent comdition. If you were to try and buy a jacket of a similar standard you'd be pushed to buy something under £300
OP walkingOn 05 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

Revised price £140 last offer before it gets put back in storage ... Fantastic bit of kit and only worn a few times... Perfect nick for the up an coming season
Zarathustra92 06 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

Pm'd you
OP walkingOn 06 Aug 2014
In reply to Zarathustra92:

Hi didn't get any message
Zarathustra92 07 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

Check again, just sent a copy
Zarathustra92 07 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

If for some reason you still didn't get my messages:
I am very interested in the jacket and would like to try it on personally before commiting to buy. Where are you based? How long ago did you buy the jacket?
OP walkingOn 09 Aug 2014

Hi, the jacket is a couple of years old maybe three ?? It's been sat in the wardrobe for most of it's like and used about 4 or so times that I can remember over the years mainly when it's been really wet. The jacket is a little roomy for my liking but I don't think it's a size issue more of the manufacture ie mountain equipment sizes are big. I have a rab spark and a rab latok alpine both a size medium and both fit me. Most people could call me slim and hence the medium in the ogre js just a bit too much. I'm based in Glasgow.. Best thing to do is pop into any good outdoor shop and try a mountain equipment branded jacket on. Probably something like the kongur would be similar fit and weight
OP walkingOn 09 Aug 2014

Please email
Zarathustra92 09 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

I am in Glasgow as well! Would you be able to meet me so I could try the jacket and check it in person?
OP walkingOn 09 Aug 2014

Feel free to email john.hartill@yahoo.co.uk to discuss
OP walkingOn 09 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

It's pretty much a standard medium jacket ... 38-40" chest like most manufactures
OP walkingOn 09 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

Reduced price £130
OP walkingOn 09 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

No usual uk climbing forum times wasters please !!!!
OP walkingOn 11 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

Bump
OP walkingOn 15 Aug 2014
In reply to walkingOn:

Sold pending cash transaction

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...