FS: Scarpa Rebel Ultras EU43: NEW! £200 ONO

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Major malfunction 31 Jul 2014
Hi,

For sale is a brand new (without the box) pair of Scarpa Rebel Ultra boots.

The size is EU 43, that's UK 9. I consider the sizing to be pretty much spot on for my street shoe size, giving a nice close fit in a pair of thick Smartwool socks but without any contact issues on the toes. Stiffness-wise they feel very similar to my old La Sportiva Trango Ice Evos, which is why I bought them; there is some progressive flex which means they aren't too bad walking in, but they should still climb well, especially with a pair of modern mono-points, like the Dart, the Lynx or the Stinger.

The trip I bought them for isn't happening now and I really need to sell these to fund some other, more cave-related projects. This will be the last time I list them on here, and I have priced them to sell quickly, with £250 off the RRP or the nearest offer.

I am more than happy to discuss any questions or queries you may have, either by reply to this forum or by email at: thomaschilcott1(at)gmail.com. I can post these pretty much anywhere quite easily if it is necessary, and I will consider offers. Somebody, please, buy them!!!

Tom
 Superchop75 02 Aug 2014
In reply to Major malfunction:

Yhm
Major malfunction 03 Aug 2014
In reply to Major malfunction:

Thanks Superchop75, you also have mail!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...