House for sale in Catalonia (Spain)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
Charming and unusual 500 year old, typical Mediterranean style, stone house, set in a tiny tranquil hamlet in the Tarragona province. One hour away from Barcelona, close to crags (Tarragona and Lleida Climbs) and Reus airport (35 mins).
A great mountain biking area, with exciting single track and miles of un-spoilt, un-populated countryside with small medieval villages dotted around on craggy landscapes.
Montbrió de la Marca was a Christian bastion in Moslem Spain during the middle ages, close to the frontier with the Arab world. A small tarmac track has recently given access to the hamlet.
The house (250 m2) has 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a sitting room, a dining room and other areas (terrace, dungeon etc) on various floors. The ground level has not been refurbished, formerly stables and with many possibilities (at the moment it is used as storage space). The house warms up rapidly using Norwegian wood burners, the thick stone walls keeping it cool during the summer months.
There is a communal village pool and the coast is just an hour away.
Have a look at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/calisidremontbrio?fref=ts.
Feel free to contact me for more details: simonpaulsena@gmail.com
Offers around 160000 GBP.
 Big Steve 16 Jul 2014
In reply to Dago theruinmargalef:

Your house looks absolutely beautiful. I wish I had 160,000£
In reply to Big Steve:

Thanks Steve, you are welcome to spend some time this winter and enjoy the biking and the climbing here.

You have a dungeon?
In reply to victim of mathematics:

Yes, there is a small room that was used as the village dungeon, now my wife keeps me in it, when I fail to do the washing up.
silo 31 Jul 2014

HI,
Looks like a charming house but why are you moving?
In reply to silo:

Hi Silo,

Mainly for employment reasons, we have moved to a large village about 60 km away. My wife is working in a wine cellar and I am going to teach Science, Maths and English.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...