FS: Equipment for sales in Bundle

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
pmozza 12 Jul 2014
Price: £500

Set of wild country rock-centric hexes no. 3 to 9 on slings, Wild country nuts on wire 1 to 10 and 0.5 to 6, 3 x wild country 1m slings, 1 x 2m sling, wild country cams no. 00, 1, 2, 3, 4, DMM cam 1 & a quarter, belay device plus locking karabiner, 9 quick draws various lengths, black Diamond ATC guide plus locking karabiner, 3 locking karabiner, 5 karabiner, wild country harness medium 31 to 38 waist and x 2 chalk bag, black Diamond equipment over shoulder belt, two pairs of shoes size 9, 2 30m indoor ropes, two 60m outdoor ropes, Petzl helmet, osprey rucksack, and assorted guide books.
 andyd1970 12 Jul 2014
In reply to pmozza:

Hi
What model is the Osprey rucksack?
 BAdhoc 14 Jul 2014
In reply to pmozza:

What are the guidebooks? And how much? Also could I have a photo and prices for the cams?
 krikoman 17 Jul 2014
In reply to pmozza:

How old / much use has this lot had?
 Tamarside 18 Jul 2014
In reply to krikoman:

About 18 months old, hardly used at all. The helmet has been used once, the ropes a few times but no falls. The 'figure of 8' has been used twice. Selling due to a stroke shortly after purchase, not climbed since, not able to climb again.
 Bee_1 19 Jul 2014
In reply to pmozza:

Quickdraws still for sale?
 Patu 20 Jul 2014
In reply to pmozza:

If you don't manage to sell it as a bundle, I'm interested in the cams, one of the 30m ropes, and the smaller set of rocks.
Can you tell me which model (and/or year) are the cams? And are the 30m ropes in good condition?
 David Bibby 22 Jul 2014
In reply to pmozza:

Hi,

As with pab07, I'm interested in one of the 30m indoor ropes if you end up splitting the bundle and it's in good condition. May also be interested in some of the krabs if you have photos.

Cheers, Dave

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...