Climbers for film July 12-13

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 simondgee 04 Jul 2014
Your youngish (well under 40) and are up for fun. Saturday 12th July poss 13th we have some sequences to film in the Peak District near to Chapel en le Frith. Climbing ability is not so important just be prepared to muck and enjoy the day. If you fancy a chat to find out more contact on email through UKC or call 07515716001.

Additional needs the following week for a couple of folks a bit further north...
Useful to know your shoe and clothing sizes (S, M, L) though this is not to do with any free gear!...
Cheers
Simon, Adam, Ben
In reply to simondgee:

> Useful to know your shoe and clothing sizes (S, M, L) though this is not to do with any free gear!...

> Cheers

> Simon, Adam, Ben

So, it's just to weed out the fat b*st*rds, then.
 Rampikino 07 Jul 2014
In reply to simondgee:

And being under 40 is crucial because....?
Ste Brom 07 Jul 2014
In reply to simondgee:

So I'm guessing you don't want anyone over 40 buying your wares then? Never mind.
OP simondgee 07 Jul 2014
In reply to simondgee:

Thanks to those for the enthusiastic responses. Casting sorted.
In answer to the questions: The Age, Sex and Size is relevant to the casting for the characters.
There are a couple no speaking extras for this Thursday in the lakes...does not involve climbing does involve eating cake. Contact is the same 07515716001 call, text or email.
Cheers
Simon
In reply to simondgee:

It used to be that I was too sh*t to be on a climbing film. Now, I'm too old, ugly and fat as well.

Thanks a *lot*

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...