FS: Climbing Gearcheap for quick sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
blakeberry 27 Jun 2014

Due to non payment of an invoice by a customer, I am needing to raise some cash quickly. I have a big invoice to pay on monday.
here is the deal: all kit is either brand new or barely used, unless otherwise stated,I have bought a lot of kit I don't need in hope of that ever elusive epic adventure, I am still keeping a full rack/ ropes etc but the rest of the kit is surplus.

All the gear must be paid for before the end of the weekend. I do not have paypal. obviously collection (from Northampton NN5)is preferred. if you cannot collect this weekend, I am happy to hold anything, but full payment must be received by bank transfer first before the weekend is out. I understand that bank transfer doesn't offer protection like paypal does, but I am purely offering it as a service to those that just cannot collect this weekend. I am in Cardiff all day Sunday if that helps with collection, or my housemate will be in Northampton all weekend.
Pictures of everything available on request

my phone number is 07783490277 if you wish to call me about any of this.

Thanks

Simon

1no DMM patron 11.00mm static rope, 30 metres, new £30
1pr Black diamond Contact Crampons in deuter crampon bag, brand new, £60
3no DMM 3CU cams size 1,1.25, and 1.5 new, with dyneema slings £60 for all three.
1set DMM peenuts sizes 1,2,3,4 and 5, new, £25 for the set
2no DMM shadow screwgate, standard dmm grey, new, £8 each, £15 pr
1no DMM boa screqwgate, standard dmm grey, new, £8
1no Mammut smart Belay Device, new £18
1no Petzl Shunt, new, £25
1no wild country pro nut key, with leash, never used £7
1 set DMM shadow screwgate carabiners (red/blue/green) new, £20
1no Edeldrid sport rope 70m, 9.8mm, can't remember if it is a boa or a perfect, still got tags on each end of rope, unbanded and flaked into rope bag but never seen sunlight or climbed on so as new £75
USED stuff:
1no Black Diamond super chute rope bag, green, used but hard to tell £20
1no Metolius ropemaster bag, used but very hard to tell £20
2 no Simond Piranha T rated axes, 1 hammer, 1 adze, with leashes, used but no play or heavy wear, £40pr
1no alpkit whoomf bouldering mat, used but not much, vgc, foam still fantastic £30

offers considered on multiple purchases, but please remember that a quick sale is needed and please message me/call me rather than haggle here.

Thanks, Simon

I also have a wilderness systems tsunami sea kayak for sale if anyone is interested?
Post edited at 12:54
blakeberry 27 Jun 2014
In reply to blakeberry:

peenuts and boa sold subject to payment

to recap, delivery is possible at your cost but with no paypal I realize that will put many off. hence the prices are low to reflect the hassle of collection
blakeberry 28 Jun 2014
In reply to blakeberry:

bouldering mat now sold
sea kayak now sold
ice axes sold pending payment

any questions, dont be afraid to call me
 peebles boy 01 Jul 2014
In reply to blakeberry:

What's the deal with this gear now that the weekend has passed, still for sale or not?
 rodw 04 Jul 2014
In reply to blakeberry:

Ice axes arrived well pleased with the deal delivery etc many thanks
Rod
 nickedmo 09 Jul 2014
Hay there, I'm interested in the cams you have for sale, are they still available? If so how do I go about purchasing them.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...