Pregnancy outdoor clothing, any advice?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 peas65 09 Jun 2014
Hi folks, im guessing mostly ladies...

Have managed to get away with my own clothing up to now, now 25 weeks though and my bump is starting to interfer with my outdoor clothing and tops are starting to ride up.

I am working as an instructor still until end of june and need to buy some new trousers and tops for work and for getting out once i stop work, any ideas on anything suitable or with a stretchy waist?

I am really struggling to find anything even closely suitable and not from america!

My partner is the same size as me so i cant borrow or steal his stuff!

Thanks in advance!
 Carolyn 09 Jun 2014
In reply to peas65:

I managed to get away with stealing my husband's tops - he's much the same height, but men's tops tended to be broader and longer than women's, so they were OK.

Trousers were much more of an issue - I had a pair of the old, really stretchy Ron Hills that fitted til term, and bought a pair of cropped "outdoor casual" trousers in a larger size with a drawstring waist for warmer weather. And a pair of synthetic jersey maternity trousers.

Can't remember what I did for waterproof trousers, though......
 jussy 09 Jun 2014
In reply to peas65:

i wore some maternity yoga pants from GAP which were nice fit, quick drying and grand for hiking and climbing.

found it really hard to get nice tops and jumpers but was lucky to be able to steal my husbands...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...