BD trekking pole replacement strap?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Martin W 15 Apr 2014
Anyone know where I can source a replacement wrist strap for a Black Diamond trekking pole? BD list them as spares on their web site but they won't ship to the UK. It's for an Expedition trekking pole if that makes any difference. TIA
 JIMBO 15 Apr 2014
In reply to Martin W:

Needle Sports stock many spares on their website, might be worth a call?
OP Martin W 15 Apr 2014
In reply to JIMBO: Already checked Needlesports: they don't have the wrist straps listed on their web site, but I'm sure you're right that they would get them in for me if I asked them.

I was just hoping that someone might know an online retailer who lists these as standard stock items. Maybe a bit optimistic on my part, I know!
 Fiona Reid 15 Apr 2014
In reply to Martin W:

Have you tried contacting the folks who handle warranty and repairs in the UK? http://firstascentonline.co.uk/brands/black-diamond/black-diamond-maintenan...

They might be able to source the parts.
 L.A. 15 Apr 2014
In reply to mike123: You didnt check the link she posted did you ? :}
 mike123 15 Apr 2014
In reply to L.A.:
Me ? Link ?
 mike123 15 Apr 2014
In reply to L.A.: just joshing. Apologies. Hope op gets wrist loops. Bradshaw Taylor were very helpful recently. As we're you !

Fiona Reid 15 Apr 2014
In reply to mike123:
Would agree. My experience with Bradshaw Taylor has been v. positive. I've had part of my BD exped pole replaced for free and although they couldn't help with a broken cam trigger wire (the cam was well out of warranty) they did very kindly point towards where I could purchase a replacement wire.

Definitely worth dropping them an email re. the pole wrist strap.
Post edited at 09:48
 top cat 15 Apr 2014
In reply to Martin W:

If you can't source them you can make me an offer for the straps on my BD traverse ski poles: I reckon they will fit your poles. I don't use straps when skiing.
OP Martin W 15 Apr 2014
In reply to Fiona Reid: Thanks, will give them a try.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...