Kit For Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Ernesto 06 Apr 2014
KIT FOR SALE (some re-advertised due to time wasters) all the kit is new or as new condition - offered at very reasonable prices compared to RRP - lowest prices shown! no nearest offers please.

1. Mountain Equipment Borealis Goretex Bivi bag used only once as new (RRP £190.00) asking £90,00.

2. Mountain equipment Xero 350 down sleeping bag used a couple of times with liner. asking £145.00

3. TNF wms Circadian paclite jkt, brand new with tags colour lightish green size large (14) asking £40.00

4. TNF womens insulated jacket with snow skirt size XS green as new. asking £40.00

5. TNF Boys Mcmurdo parker Black size small says 7/8 brand new with tags unworn (price new around £150.00) asking £65.00

6. Bungalow One Canvas mess tent - approximately 14' square - excellent condition, recently washed and reproofed - approx RRP between £800 - £900 - price £395.00 - due to weight of this item would need to be collected from Warrington - unless buyer wants to pay for postage.

7. Mountain Equipment Tent Dragonfly 2 XT (£490 RRP) Price £240 – brand new never been used.

8. Mountain Equipment Changabang Proshell Waterproof Bibs – colour black – Mens size Small – Never been used – Professionally altered to fit 27” inside leg by Tundra Repairs – Cost when new including alterations around £300 Price £145

9. RAB Expedition Down Salapets - Mens Size Medium - BLACK - brand new Never Worn - RRP £230 - price £120.00

Photos can be supplied for all items apart from the mess tent as no room to pitch currently in order to take picture...

Unless stated above postage £5 per item – check previous posts to see that what I say is what you get…
 mashoor183 06 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

Could I see a picture of the Changabang Proshell bib?
Ernesto 07 Apr 2014
In reply to mashoor183:

Send me a mail and i will forward a picture.

Thanks
 stewc 16 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

Mountain Equipment Xero 350 bag received today, just as described and fast delivery. Excellent seller. Pleasure doing business with you.

Cheers,

Stewart
 berna 24 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

received the Dragonfly tent. Have not pitched it yet but will report promptly when I do.
 harriet.mac 25 Apr 2014
In reply to Ernesto:

Hiya, what size is the sleeping bag?
Ernesto 26 Apr 2014
In reply to harriet.mac:
Sorry sleeping bag has gone

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...