OMM Kamleika

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
climbingmick 22 Jan 2013
Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone had used any of the OMM Kamleika range for climbing? http://www.aboveandbeyond.co.uk/OMM/list/f4. Considering the Kamleika Race Jacket but are they really as stretchy as they purport to be?

Many thanks in advance

Mick
 Jon Wickham 22 Jan 2013
In reply to climbingmick: The hood isn't designed to go over a helmet, so it may be quite limiting.
 sarahjk 22 Jan 2013
In reply to climbingmick: I have one and totally love it for running and biking. Not sure if I would want to climb in it. Don't know how abrasion resistant it would be.
TheWestFace 23 Jan 2013
In reply to climbingmick: I have one which I use for running and I like it! Never used it for climbing though!
bigdelboy 23 Jan 2013
In reply to climbingmick: They are surprisingly tough for the weight. Wouldn't be tough enough for full on winter climbing though. I've used it a few times summer climbing but as others have mentioned the hood isn't helmet compatible.
bigdelboy 23 Jan 2013
In reply to climbingmick: Oh and yes they are nice and stretchy. I hardly notice I'm wearing it. Doesn't restrict at all.
climbingmick 08 Feb 2013
Thanks for all your responses guys. Think I will buy one anyway since the overriding opinion seems to be that it is a good piece of kit. Although probably won't be using it for climbing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...