where to buy new touring boots, any where near Nottingham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Got a job rob 18 Jan 2013
I went out and did a 10km flatish ski tour today along the high peak trail. I was good fun and it got me out and about. it was the first time i have used my boots for some time and they have given me blisters. I want to try on some other boots to compare the fit, but i live near Nottingham and there does not seem to be any shops nearby that sell good touring boots. Can any one name some good shops, near Nottingham or about 1 hour traveling?
Bonito 18 Jan 2013
Can't help with anywhere near Nottingham but I think Braemar Mountain Sports are sometimes willing to send more than one pair to customers when they're buying mail order.
OP Got a job rob 18 Jan 2013
In reply to Bonito: thats good to know, may give them a try, thanks.
In reply to Got a job rob: The nearest place I can think of is Backcountry in Ilkley, Yorkshire. Great shop and staff really helpful. However, I'm currently selling a pair of ski touring boots Size 8/9 (excellent condition)if you're interested on UKC's (For Sale Forum). Let me know if interested.
 blurty 21 Jan 2013
In reply to Got a job robockwoods at Leamington Spa have lots of choice
 xoran 22 Jan 2013
In reply to Got a job rob: another vote for lockwoods if you can get there. really helpful!
 Patzl 28 Jan 2013
In reply to Got a job rob: just orderd a pair from snowinn.com cheap as chips

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...