Feedback on the FujiFilm XP50 Compact

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Piaras Kerry 27 Dec 2012
Just bought a camera as a gift and have seen pretty mixed reviews ( mainly about it's under water capabilities which I'm not that interested in ) Thought I'd post and see if any of you have any experience of this particular model before the chance to return it is up!!!
Any feedback greatly appreciated asap....
Cheers
 Cameron94 27 Dec 2012
In reply to KerryClimbing: I don't know much about cameras and how to take pictures. I'm a point, shoot and hope for the best type so I can't offer anything techie about it.
I like how simple it is to use without having to read the manual, it's pretty user friendly with a big screen and easy navigation around the menu's. I can generally quite decent photos (by my standard) from having it on auto or landscape. It does the job of being quite rugged I've used mine quite a lot in sea water and it's fine after a year or so. It's been dropped a few times the highest was probably two meters onto rock which resulted in a scrape but nothing more and it was jammed between a car boot and the roof when opened leaving a small mark but functioning fine.
The only thingI don't like is that it can be a pain to zoom in with big gloves on.
I would buy it again though. hth

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...