Ski touring kit: skis, boots, ABS bag & lots more

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
jackers 26 Nov 2012
premier post photo
For sale:

Volkl Nanuq Touring Skis 177cm with Dynafit TLT Vertical FT bindings (shown in photo)
Lightweight touring ski, extremely versatile, excellent in powder, spring snow & cruddy conditions. Used 5 times, after buying them brand new in Jan '12. This is the 11/12 model with the rocker. Drilled for a sole length of 277mm-288mm (may be a little bit of play outside this range) - my boots are Mondo size 24 and 25.5 and both fit. These really are in excellent condition, having had such light usage. Literally a couple of minor scratches on topsheet, and bases are excellent with a few superficial marks.

Ski only (without binding) - £299
Ski with binding - £599
Courier approx £15 payable by buyer

Ski Trab Stelvio Freeride Light Skis 172cm with Dynafit Vertical FT binding and Black Diamond Skins
Well-used, much-loved touring skis. Superlight skis that ski very well in powder and spring snow. They hold an excellent edge on ice (especially considering their weight) and handle cruddy conditions pretty well (again, especially considering the weight). I bought them in 2009, and skiied them a lot in the first 2 seasons, and maybe once or twice last year. That said, there is still plenty of life left in them, and I was torn as to whether to sell them or not, but have decided to be ruthless with excess kit! Please understand that these skis are in appropriate condition for the usage. One of the bindings has part of the plastic snapped off (doesn't compromise safety or function) and the tip of one of the skis has some damage - best to email me for a photo of these. Drilled for the same sole length as the Nanuq ski above. I'm also including some Black Diamond mohair mix skins, again, well-used. These were purchased with the ski, and have had the same usage. They function just fine - I reglued them at the end of last season. But they are well-used, there are a few patches where the mohair has worn thin, and the glue is okay at the moment but may need redoing (easy to do yourself).

Whole set-up: Skis, Bindings & Skins - £199
Courier approx £15 payable by buyer

Garmont Radium Touring Boots Mondo 24 (UK 6)
Used but very good condition. Upgraded to a Palau liner for added stiffness and warmth. Liner can be remoulded another 3 or 4 times. Shell size is 23.5-24.5, liner size is 24. Sole length is 285mm. Footbed not included as used conformables that are moulded to my own feet, would recommend doing the same.

£149
Postage £12

ABS Escape Rucksack - 30L
Used but excellent condition. 5 years old. Cost £795 new.

£350 plus postage £9.99

Other miscellaneous items:

Scarpa Laser Touring boots size 6.5 Mondo 25, well-used, you will need your own footbed £25 plus £12 postage
Head Monster 88 Skis 175cm with Tyrolia Mojo 15 binding, excellent condition - £149 plus £15 postage
Salomon X-Wave 9 Ski Boots Size 6.5 (mondo 24.5) well-used £50 plus £12 postage
Leki HTS 6.0 Series Ventrix Ultra Carbon Ski Poles 125cm - used but vgc, cost £100 new - £49 plus £6 postage
Rossignol Ski Poles 125cm - new and unused - £9.99 plus £6 postage
Sweet Rooster Lightweight Ski Helmet 53-56cm - hardly used - missing a popper to attach goggles strap (easy to replace), cost £200 new - £99
Simond Alpinism 22 Ultralight Rucksack - light usage, vgc - £19 + £6 postage
Wild Country Ropeman Ascender, used but vgc - £19 plus £3 postage

Open to offers on all above items, happy to combine on postage costs, use your preferred courier etc. Payment by bank transfer please. Send me an email for more info or pics: Click likesskiing@gmail.com
 rj_townsend 26 Nov 2012
In reply to jackers: YHM regarding Scarpa Lasers.
jackers 28 Nov 2012
Following items now sold:

Scarpa Lasers
Trab skis, bindings & skins
Ropeman
Simond rucksack
jackers 30 Nov 2012
Update and reduced prices

Easier to list the items that are still available:

Garmont Radiums size 24 (6-6.5) - £69 plus £12 postage
Volkl Nanuq 177cm - ski only - £199 + £15 postage
Salomon X-Wave 9 Ski Boots size 24 (6-6.5) - make me an offer plus £12 postage

Everything else now sold. Will list these last remaining items on ebay in the next few days, so let me know soonish if you're interested.

Cheers

rj_townsend 19 Dec 2012
In reply to rj_townsend: Feedback for future buyers - no problems here. Boots arrived quickly and as described.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...