Skiing forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Morzine, Feb half term - anyone looking for accommodation?

andy - on 27 Oct 2012
We have a chalet sleeping 14 booked in Essert Romand just outside Morzine from 17-24 Feb 2013. There are currently three families (sort of) - me plus 2 daughters (10/12) and one of the 12 yo's mates (mum doesn't ski). Then there's a couple with a son of 11 and a daughter of 9, then another chap with his two sons (12 and 15). I'm the "common factor" ie the other two families don't know each other, so you wouldn't be joining a close-knit group. Pretty easy going bunch.

We've had a group of three drop out, so we have a triple room available (i think one might be a camp bed). The cost would be 430 a head for chalet board and in-resort transport - which for half term is pretty darn good. If there was a two then that would probably work, but the cost would be 500 a head, so we'd ideally like to get a three.

My three girls will be having afternoon lessons up in Avoriaz so if there's anyone who wants to ski childless for the afternoons that'd be even better.

Anyone?
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums