Wide Fitting B3 boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Slarti B 15 Oct 2012
I am looking for some B3 boots to replace my Scarpa Mantas. I have short, wide feet and, with the Mantas I go up a couple of sizes for a comfortable fit. This is OK but not ideal.

Any suggestions for wide fitting B3 boots? I think I saw a post about Mammut Mamook boots though I can't seem to find any suppliers in London or South East which is a problem.
Removed User 15 Oct 2012
In reply to Slarti B: i have fairly wide feet and have always found the Scarpa B3 last (it's different to the Manta's) to be fine...
 FrJ 15 Oct 2012
In reply to Slarti B:

I have the same problem with wide feet and the Mamooks have proved to be the best I've found so far for fit. I got mine from Peglers in Arundel 3 years ago.
 Mike_d78 15 Oct 2012
In reply to Slarti B: My understanding is that mamooks are a narrow fit. I have tried them on and thought so. My feet a medium/wide. Sportiva trangos fitted pretty well. I thought the Scarpa Mont Blanc's seemed quite wide fitting when I tried them.

Regards
 monkey man 15 Oct 2012
In reply to Slarti B:

i have tried la sportiva trango evo extreme or something similar, was really surprised at fit as have found them narrow in past
 Mark F 16 Oct 2012
In reply to Slarti B:

La Sportiva Nepal Evo Gtx are definitely worth a look. I had always found La Sportiva boots way too narrow for my feet but tried these when they first came out and was surprised how very comfortable they are. They also come in half sizes, which helps the overall fit. It's a bit of a nightmare buying boots these days - they are so expensive and until you actually use them on the hill you don't know for sure whether you've made the right decision. So, good luck.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...