Born Glasgow, 1963, but haven't specified my age so I don't have to change it every November!
Hillwalking since the year dot, started climbing with EUMC in 1982, quite active (at a very average level) throughout my twenties and again in my forties.
Employed as school music teacher and living in Kinlochleven since 1989.
Kinlochleven, Scottish Highlands
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- To be fair to the pBone… 31-Dec-15
- Master of nine? 28-Nov-15
- pBone mechanics 22-Nov-15
- Staggering on 02-Nov-15
- Back to Fly again 22-Oct-15
- Graham Tops of Beinn a’ Chrulaiste 21-Oct-15
- Together and alone 15-Oct-15
- Being me 11-Oct-15
- Surprising solitude on Sron, Stob and Sgorr 05-Oct-15
- Tom Meadhoin and Beinn na Gucaig 27-Sep-15
About My Photography
I got the Panasonic G2 in June 2010 after debating Micro Four Thirds since its introduction and now (having spent further time with GF2 and GM1 as compact outdoor alternatives) have the GM5 as well. But most of the older photos here were taken with the Panasonic FZ18 superzoom or more pocketable Nikon P50.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (114 comments)
I've voted for 11 photos, average vote 4.1.
(72% superb - 0% good - 9% average - 0% poor - 18% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Think we already know more than we need to?