Born Glasgow, 1963, but haven't specified my age so I don't have to change it every November!
Hillwalking since the year dot, started climbing with EUMC in 1982, quite active (at a very average level) throughout my twenties and again in my forties.
Employed as school music teacher and living in Kinlochleven since 1989.
Kinlochleven, Scottish Highlands
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- November Fastpacking 10-Nov-14
- Feshie 28-Sep-14
- Northern Pinnacles 15-Sep-14
- Slowest Ben yet! 08-Sep-14
- Rest of Glen Shee 26-Aug-14
- Squares, stars, wheels and kelpies 12-Aug-14
- Norway 2014 05-Aug-14
- West of Glen Shee 25-Jul-14
- The Thirty-Nine Steps 23-Jul-14
- Not exactly ‘Cluanie’! 22-Jul-14
About My Photography
Got Panasonic G2 June 2010 (adding GF2 January 2011 and GM1 July 2014) after debating Micro Four Thirds since its introduction, but most of the older photos here were taken with the Panasonic FZ18 superzoom (which I sold on) or more pocketable Nikon P50 (which I gave to my nephew).
Click to list photo comments written by me. (110 comments)
I've voted for 11 photos, average vote 4.1.
(72% superb - 0% good - 9% average - 0% poor - 18% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Think we already know more than we need to?