Born Glasgow, 1963, but haven't specified my age so I don't have to change it every November!
Hillwalking since the year dot, started climbing with EUMC in 1982, quite active (at a very average level) throughout my twenties and again in my forties.
Employed as school music teacher and living in Kinlochleven since 1989.
Kinlochleven, Scottish Highlands
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Last year of running races! 25-Apr-15
- Two Lairigs plus 22-Apr-15
- In Pinn revisited 19-Apr-15
- Lairig Gartain high road 10-Apr-15
- Munros, Tops and ‘Munro-lite’ 29-Mar-15
- Slow Beinns and Lairigs 22-Mar-15
- Escape to the East 10-Mar-15
- Beyond ‘buffeting’ 16-Feb-15
- Microphone clip webcam mount 25-Jan-15
- Permalinks and borked settings 10-Jan-15
About My Photography
I got the Panasonic G2 in June 2010 after debating Micro Four Thirds since its introduction and now (having spent further time with GF2 and GM1 as compact outdoor alternatives) have the GM5 as well. But most of the older photos here were taken with the Panasonic FZ18 superzoom or more pocketable Nikon P50.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (113 comments)
I've voted for 11 photos, average vote 4.1.
(72% superb - 0% good - 9% average - 0% poor - 18% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Think we already know more than we need to?